Chocolate Brownies

Last weekend I made chocolate brownies using my rice cooker. I had a surplus of walnuts and raisins that I had bought for cooking. So I thought of a recipe that would use them up and came up with brownies.

I had also made cheesecake in the rice cooker before, and you can read about that in my introductory post. It is really easy to make brownies in a rice cooker because all you have to do is mix all the ingredients and press the cook button.

I used baking powder to make it and it turned out puffy. It was soft and delicious and great to eat with coffee, etc.

Comments

  1. I knew for the first time that it could be made with a rice cooker. It looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so delicious!! It is cool that you can make cakes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts