Christmas is coming

It's now less than a month until December 25, and Christmas is just around the corner. Do you have plans for Christmas? I don't have any plans for this day at this moment, lol. But I want to enjoy Christmas, so I put something Christmas-like in the entrance hall. This is a dwarf that I bought at 3COINS. Its leg length can be adjusted.
I have one more question. Have you ever drank a chammerry? Chammerry is a non-alcoholic champagne. I remember drinking it several times on Christmas Eve when I was little. I found a chammerry wrapped in a package of Chiikawa at a supermarket. I thought "I have to buy it!". My favorite character is Yoroi-san and Momonga.

Comments

  1. I love Christmas because it's exciting and the city sparkles!! I want to put something on my front porch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to just open the chammery, I don't like the taste:-(( But I love Momonga too!!!!! And I’m looking forward to approaching Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts