About Me

 


I was born in Hokkaido and raised in Nagano. I lived there until I was 18 years old. I was accepted by UNP and decided to come to Niigata. Nagano is surrounded by mountains and rarely rains, so it was a great area for me as I don't like rain. Looking at the clear sky and taking a deep breath really makes me feel better, so be sure to try it when you come to Nagano. In winter it snows and people visit the slopes(ゲレンデ). The ski resorts used to be crowded with people from overseas, but it has been quiet in recent years due to the coronavirus pandemic. I hope that many people will come there again like before. If you come to Nagano in winter, I also recommend winter sports. It's so fun.


My hobbies are listening to music and reading. So I often use the university library, and it's spacious, comfortable, and very easy to spend time in. I often read novels. I'm also interested in what happened at the Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland during World War Ⅱ, so I sometimes look for books related to that and read them. I like reading books and I like the library, but most of all I like the atmosphere and scent of there, so I use it often. I would like to continue reading books in various fields. 


I also like to cook. Since I started living alone, I have had more opportunities to cook. I'm happy that there are more things I can cook. Recently I made a cheesecake in a rice cooker. When I opened the rice cooker, it smelled so good. The most delicious dish I have cooked recently was potatoes with sweet and spicy soboro. I recommend it because it's easy to make and delicious. There are so many delicious foods in autumn, so I want to cook as much as possible so that I can conquer all the flavors of autumn!


And so the finished cheesecake! 




Comments

  1. I like novels and library too! Please tell me if you have any book to recommend. By the way this picture looks like delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't skied in 5 years. I thought I want to ski in this winter in Nagano!! And I love sweets, I want to eat the cheesecake!!!! How to cook?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cheesecake looks really good !!! And I like novels too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm from Yamagata. So, I often visit slopes.
    I love cheesecake! I didn't know that could make cheesecake with a rice cooker. I'll try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your picture of cheese cake looks delicious! I want to try make it by using the rice cooker. I have never played ski so I want to ski with beautiful view in Nagano.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts