My favorite movie

Last weekend, I went to Aeon Cinema to see a movie. I watched a movie alone for the first time. Actually, I wanted to buy popcorn and soda, but I got there just before the screening time, so I gave up. The movie I saw was "Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" (English title is "Wonka").
I loved Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when I was little, and I watched it many times, so I was determined to see this movie in theaters. The Oompa Loompa was so playful and cute. After watching the movie, I also bought chocolates at Kaldi. Aeon was dyed in Christmas colors and it was cute. This is a photo of MUJI(無印良品).

Comments

  1. I have watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. So, I was interested in "Wonka and the Chocolate Factory". The photo of MUJI is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie is something I was interested in! I like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory but I don't remember much about it. So I want to go to the theater after seeing Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts