[Unit Project 1] My Diary

My artifact is a diary. This is the merchandise of NCT DREAM (They are a K-POP artist). It was released at the end of 2022. The name of  it is "Hardcover Daily." As its name implies, the size of it is like a book of hardcover, 17.4cm×23.3cm. The color is faded blue. It is 120 pages, so it's easy to carry around. Inside is normal paper.
I bought it on Internet shopping by myself with my New Year's gift. The common test came to an end on a little snowy day in 2023.
"Your order arrived," my father said as he came to pick me up at the test site by car.
"Really? Thank you for receiving it," I said.
I didn't have time to feel relieved that the test was over, and my attention turned to my order. I remember how excited I was to open it because all I did in January was face my desk until the day. 

I often use it to write my playlist for the month. The playlist is a list of recorded songs. I started my part-time job at the end of September. I was too busy in September and October to write, so I will write in the future.

"I might not have passed the interview for the job," I said.
"Why?" my mother said.
I felt good at the interview. I also didn't know why I couldn't pass it.
However, I noticed.
I said, "I misunderstood the time for the work shift."
I remember when I read on the "help wanted" website, it said, "We are accepting applications for a part-time job who can work in the early morning." I wrote that I can work during the day on the curriculum vitae. I made a careless mistake. Soon after, I searched for a new part-time job.

I explain the careless mistake. Anyone can make it. A small mistake is still can be handled. However, if make a big mistake, there's no turning back. Worst case scenario take someone's life. For example, if a patient receives a blood transfusion and the physician transfuses blood of a different type, red blood cells are destroyed. This is a very dangerous situation. The patient may have a high fever, joint pain throughout their body, difficulty breathing, and kidney function may deteriorate. If repeat the same mistake, we need to understand the pattern of careless mistakes. By doing it we can reduce the number of mistakes. Failure teaches success. 

I write about the importance of handwriting. We are not writing a diary as much as we wrote despite I used to do it (it's called a "record of life") every day when I was an elementary and junior high school student. I have hardly kept a diary since I started high school. I wrote it only on the day of class duty, which is once every two months. I have fewer opportunities to make my sentences. So I felt I couldn't write kanji than before. Now is an era of digital, therefore we will more fewer opportunities for handwriting. Handwriting effective spiritual healing. Also, it makes the brain active. For that reason, do not forget kanji, it's important to write it repeatedly, that is, to write it by hand. 

Comments

  1. Hi, I'm Kureha from I class. I have and use the same one in red velvet! I also think it is very important in this digital age to write something by hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Mii from I class. You are released from commmon test with your artifact. It has your placious memory and is your important thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Megu from I class. I love NCT DREAM too! Also, I agree with you because I think it's important to learn from failure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts