Irreplaceable memory

On November 18, my parents came from Nagano and we spent the same time together for the first time in about 3 months. They told me I could go wherever I wanted for lunch, so they got me to take a bakery and ramen shop I had wanted to try. The bakery's name is "Baker's Cafe N-Crops". And the ramen shop's one is "麺や 来味”.
I want to go there again someday because the store's interior was fancy and their food tasted good.
After that, we went to AEON MALL Niigata Minami and they got me to buy winter clothes and a toaster. I'm glad to eat bread in my apartment because a toaster has been what I wanted since this summer. I like living alone, but I feel tremendously lonely at times. I think the time I spent with my parents on this day will be an irreplaceable memory for me.

Comments

  1. It's great thing that spend time with your family!!! The ramen looks so nice!! I would go to there and eat!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts