Our lovely cats


 


We have cats in my parent's home. One is Russian blue. His name is Shiruba. The other is  Siberian. His one is Louis. They are both so cute! Shiruba is older than Louis. 


Left: Shiruba Right: Louis


Shiruba is a little shameless because he expresses his opinion clearly. He says "meow" when he is hungry. While Louis is quiet. Neither does he seldom say "meow" nor become assertive.  They often fight but they sleep together sometimes. 


I want to stroke their fur. It is very fluffy.  

Comments

  1. Your cats are very cute! I have two cats.
    My cats also meows when they are hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like cat. Your cats are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cats are realy cute! I also had Russian blue 12 years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts