My favorite novel

 


I have loved books since I was a little girl. So I have read various books until today. For example, novels, essays, fantasy, science fiction, poetry, etc...Especially I often read novels. 


Lately, I've been reading "The Apothecary Diaries(薬屋のひとりごと)". The synopsis: Maomao(猫猫), a girl who works as a pharmacist in a Hanamachi(花街), happens to work as a servant in the imperial place. She catches the eye of the beautiful eunuch, Jinsi(壬氏), and is asked to help him solve various cases. 


The latest is volume 14, but I'm in the middle of reading volume 6 now. Because I read at a slow pace. Each edition has quite a lot of pages, even so, I'm doing my best. My mother is also reading it. And she has already finished the latest edition as she reads much faster than I do. I'm surprised. I often read it on the bus or train when I go back to my hometown, and also in my free time between classes. 

It’s about 300~400 pages per volume (maybe).


To be honest, I haven't been reading it much lately. Since I'm interested in books other than The Apothecary Diaries. For the past week, I have been reading a book by Yoru Sumino called "Mugimoto Sanpo's Favorite Things". I bought some Bourbon sweets after reading it and I think you will enjoy your life a little more. It's not a hard text, so I would recommend it to those who are not good at books.  It's in the university library and I encourage you to read it!

I haven’t had Bourbon sweets in a long time (It's been about six months). 


I'll come back to the subject and wrap up this SOL with a few words about The Apothecary Diaries. This novel has also been made into a manga, and finally, an anime will start on October 21! If you have time, please watch it! 






Comments

  1. I like the books written by Sumino Yoru. I recommend "Night monster (よるのばけもの)". This novel will give you energy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts